The latest trends and innovation in Pharma air cargo, the importance of building airport communities, and digitization will be explored at TIACA’s Executive Summit in October 2017.
Industry experts will discuss the most impactful recent developments and advancements, and how they can make air cargo more efficient and reliable.
- Leandro Moreira, Director of Life Sciences, Brinks’ Global Services
- Jonas van Stekelenburg, Head of Cargo, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Stephen Maietta, Head of Market Development, Envirotainer
- Jim Bellinder, Vice President, United Cargo Sales — Americas, United Airlines Cargo
- Wayne G. Chester, CEO, President and Co-Founder, Sendum Wireless
This session has been organised in collaboration with Health Technologies Distribution Alliance (HTDA) as part of the Executive Summit’s Pharma track.
TIACA’s Pharma track at the Executive Summit also includes a session on the positive effects of collaboration in Pharma transportation and regulatory compliance.