Air Cargo News is delighted to announce the return of our annual awards night, which will run alongside a new one-day conference.
Winning an award at The Air Cargo News – Cargo Airline of the Year Awards, with a proud 35 year history, is the ultimate accolade in the air cargo sector.
The shortlist of finalists is now available here.
There have been many imitators, but this is the one and only original air cargo event, recognised globally as the airfreight Oscars.
Winners are honoured by Air Cargo News and the wider air cargo industry at an exclusive awards ceremony to be held in the UK at the Runnymede on Thames Hotel on 26 April 2019, while attendees can network with their peers and colleagues.
In 2019 the awards ceremony will run alongside a one-day Air Cargo News Conference.
The conference programme will feature keynote speakers, market updates and panel discussions:
- Keynote speech: Supply and demand – the challenge for airlines
- Market update: Is the air cargo boom coming to an end?
- Panel discussion: e-Commerce – a Pandora’s box or white knight for airlines?
- Panel discussion: Airports, airlines and ground handlers – talking the same language or lost in translation?
- Panel discussion: Freight forwarders – the challenge of digital start-ups and facing capacity constraints
About Air Cargo News
Established in 1983, Air Cargo News is the leading source of news, information, interviews, analyses and reports to the global airfreight industry. Our leading portfolio includes print, digital (website, E-Newsletters, apps & social media) as well as events that give businesses in the airfreight industry the ability to connect with decision-makers in this sector.
Air Cargo News is published monthly. Editorial focuses on in-depth data, analyses, features, interviews and reports while our highly successful digital products bring breaking news and immediate information to our large global audience.