TIACA is a unique organization representing the whole global air cargo community: shippers, freight forwarders, ground handlers, airports, airlines, manufacturers, solution providers as well as cargo media, universities and academia.
Two types of TIACA membership
Voting members have all the rights and privileges of members of the association including the right to vote. At TIACA, we call them Trustees.
In addition to their voting rights, Trustees receive the monthly Trustee Connect newsletter and are invited to regular Trustees webinars or face-to-face meet-ups at industry events.
Non-voting members are split into four categories to encourage participation from all in our industry from traditional players and new entrants, small, medium and large companies with regional and global reach:
- Start-Ups & Small Businesses
- Shippers & NGOs
Why join TIACA?
TIACA membership offers visibility, networking and learning opportunities, in addition to discounts on events, training and advertising.
Members get an exclusive access to:
- Market insights like Economics briefings and industry reports
- Industry leaders and experts
- Relevant programs and projects such as TIACA’s Air Cargo Sustainability Program and TIACA-Pharma.Aero’s Sunrays project
- TIACA’s networking tools like its members’ portal, TIACA’s Meet-Ups at industry events or online
For more information about how to join TIACA, contact Kenneth Gibson.