Air Cargo Sustainability Awards 2021
Act today for a resilient tomorrow
In partnership with one of the leading industry IT solutions providers CHAMP Cargosystems, TIACA organized the second Air Cargo Sustainability Awards to recognize outstanding businesses and industry initiatives to make air cargo more sustainable.
With this competition TIACA aims to recognize outstanding businesses and industry initiatives leading the way to a more sustainable air cargo industry.
Background on Air Cargo Sustainability Awards
This year the submissions that will be considered have been expanded to cover those demonstrating solutions and practices making positive change in any of the areas of TIACA’s sustainability vision for air cargo:
• supporting social welfare (people development, social programs, equal opportunities)
• economic development (business efficiency, optimization, trade development)
• environmental impact (green logistics, reduced carbon footprint)
• innovation (technology, automation, AI, data, unmanned vehicles, ULDs)
• partnership (uniting the industry, common achievements, building back better together)
The awards will recognize solutions from established companies, such as large air cargo supply chain companies, industry organizations and scholars; growing businesses, like start-ups in two separate categories.
Two categories of leadership in sustainability will be awarded:
The Corporate Prize
The Corporate Prize recognizes an established corporation, an international organization or a scholar with a long standing presence in the cargo community .
The Start-up Prize
The Start-Up Prize recognizes and encourages young growing businesses building their presence in air cargo industry:
- Winner: USD 10’000
- Two runners-up: USD 2’500 each
Deadline for Applications
Presentations & Winner Selection