Listening to the feedback from members and echoing the needs of the air cargo industry, TIACA has decided to speed-up its transformation program in 2020.
The transformation program aims at making the “new TIACA”:
- Financially sustainable and strong enough to take up the challenges requested and needed by our members in the long term
- Relevant to new and future challenges faced by members and industry
- Fit to deliver its newly defined ambitions
- In October 2020, a revamped website and a new Members’ portal have been launched. Both platforms reflect the new TIACA and will be more user friendly, modern and have additional information and functionalities. The new portal offers connectivity tools, access to exclusive content for members, multiple user access per member.
- In September 2020, new governance principles and delivery model have been approved by the Board of Directors and will be submitted to the Trustees at the next AGM for discussion and voting. The goal of the governance review is to bring more transparency and ensure neutrality & representativity in decision and policy making
- In July 2020, the search for the future Director General of TIACA has started and the hiring process is now on-going
- In July 2020, roles and responsibilities of TIACA’s Officers (Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary) and the new role of Director General have been developed and approved by the Board, in addition to a Code of Conduct for Directors and Officers (pdf) developed and signed by each appointed Director and Officer of the Association
- In June 2020, the Board of Directors has decided to insource all communication activities, recognizing this is a core business of an industry association like TIACA. The insourcing process in on-going.
- In June 2020, the Board of Directors has unanimously approved the new vision, mission and values statements, reflecting the ambitions of the Association and its DNA
- In May 2020, the Board of Directors has appointed the consulting firm Change Horizon to deliver the transformation program and Celine Hourcade to head the Association during the transition
- The proposed changes to the governance structure and the Bylaws will be explained to and discussed with Trustees and brought for a vote at the next AGM
- The future Director General will be appointed in the months to come
- Further improvements on internal processes and tools will be implemented
- Link to webinar slides (pdf)
- TIACA accelerates its transformation to better meet its members’ needs (press release)
- TIACA announces its search for Director General (press release)
For more information contact the TIACA Team.